Friday, May 13, 2016

I Have A Baby Brother

Mom brought home something today that I was not expecting! A baby brother! He doesn't do anything but sleep. I like to watch him sleep. I keep trying to get him to do something but he just lays there. At first I was a little scared of him. I wanted to see him but I just wasn't too sure. I have never seen a baby that little bitty before. His name is Benjamin. 
Now Mom tells me I am going to have a little sister, too. Her name is Sally Jane. Mom says she will be here in a couple of weeks. Wow - but Mom says I am still the baby. I am just now a big brother, too.

Note from Mom: I got my first Reborn Newborn today. Benjamin Wyatt arrived at 1:30 p.m. weighing 5 1/2 pounds and 20 inches long. (If you don't know what a reborn is - google it) His sister will be coming in a couple of weeks. Isn't he precious?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!