Thursday, February 12, 2015

Puppy Love and Valentines

I got a Valentine! She lives in Maryland and that is a long way from Texas. Mom took me to Petsmart to pick out a Valentine for her. I can't say what I got her, she may read this!!  I hope she likes what I picked out! Her name is London. I like that name! She is really pretty, too. I wish I could meet her in person, but mom says we are just Valentines in the mail.







Note from Mom: Funny how this came about. London's mom posted on the American Bulldog Facebook page that her 7 year old son was sad because London didn't have a Valentine so she told him she would put her picture on FB and see who wanted to be Valentines. Of course she is a cutie and I posted Opie's picture and that is how they became Valentines. I told London's mom that we would send her a Valentine and she said that London would be sending Opie one as well. (we will post about that when it comes in the mail) I thought it would make her son happy to see that his doggy sister would have a Valentine, too.


UPDATE: London's mom says she got her gifts in the mail and she has already chewed them up! The purple bear was a Kong treat dispenser and the Hello Kitty was a stuffie-less toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!