Sunday, April 19, 2015

5 Day Countdown to Big BackYard

We are almost there! Just 5 more days and then I have my very own big back yard that I can run and play without the fear of falling into that giant hole of water! (pool)  
Mom and Dad have been packing everything up and we have boxes every where. All my treats are even packed up but mom says not to worry, she is keeping them close so I can still have them every day. Whew! 

I will still have my wading pool to play in this summer and I like that - I just don't like that big pool. It is too scary! 

Note from Mom: The countdown is on! We close on the new house Friday and they will be handing over the keys. The whole weekend will be dedicated to moving and getting things set up for a whole new adventure. We have been in this house for 16 years. We are going from 1600 square feet to 2200 square feet. Much more room and more than double the backyard excluding the pool we have now. We are all very excited and can't wait to see how Opie reacts to his new surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!