Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Gotcha Anniversary

I have officially been adopted for ONE whole YEAR! I sure do love my mom & dad and my home. I am one lucky bulldog! My mom buys me really good food and lots of fun toys to play with. They take me to fun places. They play with me every day. I get special treats all the time. I know they love me a lot!
I am 15 months old today! Mom says I have to go to the dog doctor tomorrow for my one year physical. I am not too happy about that. Especially since mom says they won't let her stay with me because I have to stay all day.



Note from Mom: He is just the best ever. He has adjusted to the move so well. He is such a happy go lucky bulldog. It seems like he has been with us forever.
It is hard to believe he is 15 months old. Tomorrow he gets his comprehensive physical and they want me to drop him off at 9 a.m. That means he will probably stay until the afternoon. I know they will draw blood and he hates that. I wish I could stay with him and hold him through it. I will update with his weight afterwards but I don't think he is any bigger. He seems to have topped out at 72 pounds.


Update: still 72 pounds and clean bill of health. He did so good that he got a special treat - beef kneecap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!