Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all

We went to the pumpkin patch and wow! so many pumpkins and so many smells! I could play there all day but mom and dad wouldn't let me. They said it is really for human kids, but the people told them I could have my picture taken there.
Then we went to Petsmart and I got on the scales. 75 pounds!! wow! 
We went to the park and there were only 2 dogs to play with. Doodles and Apollo. Doodles wanted to play but Apollo just whined a lot. I don't know what his problem was. He wasn't very social.
Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch.





Note from Mom: We probably took 50 pictures, but this is pretty much the best ones of the bunch. He wasn't very cooperative. Apparently there were quite a few new scents around and he was very interested in taking it all in. Afterwards we went to Petsmart to weigh and his dad was right - he has put on a couple of pounds. 
At the park there was a pit bull named Apollo and a weenie dog  named Doodles - Apollo didn't want to play very much. I don't think he has been around other dogs too much. Doodles was all about playing and thought he was just as big as Opie. By the time we left, Opie was ready for a nap and crashed in the backseat as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!