Sunday, October 18, 2015

Twenty Months Old

Another month has gone by and I am getting closer to the 2 year old mark. Mom says I am already in my "terrible two's". I don't know why she thinks that, just because I rather play than come when she calls me. Or maybe I can't make up my mind if I want to stay in or go out. That is just a tough decision sometimes. This Fall weather is great and it makes going outside a lot more fun, but I want someone to go out with me. I want to play chase, catch frisbee and scare the squirrels and birds away!
There is a pumpkin patch not far from our house and I heard mom telling dad that we should go there for pictures. That sounds fun. I wonder what I will be for Halloween this year?



Note from Mom: We haven't weighed Opie in a long while because he has stayed at 73 pounds since he was 10 months old, but his dad seems to think he may have gotten bigger. It is hard for me to tell. I had several friends over recently who met Opie for the first time and they kept saying he was much bigger in person than in pictures. I am just used to his size and he isn't that big to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!