Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful!

I have a lot to be thankful for! My mom is always looking at the poor dogs at the animal shelter on Facebook and showing them to dad. I hear her telling him how sad they look and how lucky I am that I never had to live in a place like that. I can tell it makes mom sad that she can't adopt them all and give them love like I have. 
I am thankful that I have a nice warm house to live in, lots of toys and a big backyard to play in. I have  bowls that always have food and clean water. I have all kinds of good treats and bones and things to chew on. I have a nice firm bed to sleep in and mom lets me sit in her chair any time I want. I have a mom and dad that give me attention all the time and treat me like I am their baby.
Yes, I have a lot to be thankful for!

Note from Mom: when you adopt a dog (or any pet) you have no idea what the temperment will be once they are grown. Especially when getting a bully breed. We have been so lucky with Opie that he is so easy going and such a sweet personality. For that I am thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Opie in  his new memory foam Martha Stewart Pet Collection Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!