Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mom's Home for the Summer!

This is my mom's last week to work and she is off the whole summer! We have lots of fun things planned. Trips to Petsmart and Petco, walks, and my grandma and 2 of my nieces are coming for 2 weeks the end of the month! They are 10 and 14 so they will be lots of fun.
Mom bought me a sprinkler thing that you hook up to the water hose and it sprays water and I can play in it. She says she is going to let me try it out next week. Dad is going to clean up my wading pool, too. I love summer time!


Note from Mom: I am so ready for my summer off. I plan to do all the things Opie wants to do, but I am also planning to try my hand at creating my first Reborn Baby. We are also excited about my mom, Brooklyn and Lilly coming for 2 weeks. I am sure Opie will stay worn out. The worst part of summer vacation is leaving him all over again when I go back to work when school starts in August. :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!