Monday, July 11, 2016

Singing Tomorrow

I like to sing. Bet you didn't know that. I do and I have some songs of choice that I really like.



Note from Mom:
There are a couple of commercials that Opie watches that he howls as loud as he can and he sounds so pitiful! He also howls when Young & Restless comes on and they play Nadia's Theme.

I don't know what it is about this one commercial, tho. I can't figure it out. It is a commercial about preventing heart attacks and they are singing "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll Love Ya, Tomorrow" and he will watch it and throw his head back with a horrible howl! I had to video it and I put it on Facebook, of course. Maybe  he is just singing.

Then there is the commercial about abused animals. I understand his howling at the sad, abused dogs.  That one makes me want to howl. But the heart attack commercial?

Maybe it is the sad sound to the songs. I don't believe it is hurting his ears or even irritating him. Music is pretty much in the background of everything on TV. We watch Dancing With The Stars - never has howled. He never howled during American Idol or The Voice. 

Opie singing to Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!