Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Photos!

Last night we took bunches and bunches of pictures. My mom was determined to get at least one good shot for our Christmas cards.  Mom and dad wore matching PJ pants (ha! ha!) and tee shirts. I didn't have to wear anything except my cool bandana. We have Deer Park colors on - maroon and gold. 
Mom and Dad liked 2 of the pictures so mom picked out a card where she could use them both. Pretty neat!

 So what do you think? 

Note from Mom: Nothing like trying to take a picture of an almost 80 pound 2 and 1/2 year old! He did so good while I was setting the timer but every time I would sit down he would want to turn around and look at me. We were wrestling with him to turn around in about 25 takes. Finally we decided to just let him do his own thing and ended up with these 2 great shots of him. He is so cute when he throws his head straight back to look at us. He does this all the time so it is so him.

He looks huge in the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!