Monday, February 13, 2017

I'm 3 Years Old!

I just had a birthday. I am 3 years old. Mom says I am a full fledged grown up now. I guess I do feel a little different. All of a sudden I want to hike my leg on the tree. We went to the dog bark and I hiked my leg on every tree and bush around. I had to drink lots more water just to have enough to go around!

I found a new friend at the park. His name is Bentley and he is a white Boxer. We had a lot of fun together. He is 10 years old but he kept up with me just fine. We were the only 2 there and so we had the whole place to ourselves.


Note from Mom: American Bulldogs (and most large breeds) are not considered grown until they are 3 years old - so now Opie is all grown up. I am kind of sad about that. He is still a big baby to me. He still has the best personality. He loves people and he is so good with other dogs. We have never really let him play with small dogs - I am afraid he would hurt them by accident so it is so nice when he gets a chance to play with someone his size. Bentley was about 40 pounds heavier than Opie, but 7 years older. They really hit it off. Unfortunately Bentley lives in Austin and was only here visiting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!