Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My First Thanksgiving

My mom and dad stayed home this Thanksgiving. They didn't want to leave me and I was so glad. My mom made me a special plate of boiled chicken, scrambled eggs and I even had some pumpkin! I love chicken!
 They were both home with me ALL week long! We went to the park, we went shopping at Petsmart and Petco. My mom and my trainer, Marilyn, and her dog, Khaleesi, went to the park one day, too. We had a blast! I taught her how to play in the mud! We know how to have fun!!

Note from Mom:
This was one of the best Thanksgiving breaks that I can remember. No pressure - no fuss - we just flew by the seat of our pants every day and on Turkey Day Brad and I went to Cracker Barrel and had an awesome meal. It was nice and relaxing. 
Marilyn and I met at the dog park and of course Opie found the mud hole right away. Khaleesi jumped right in with Opie. They were both covered in mud. They were so much fun to watch, tho. They really hit it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!