Monday, June 8, 2015

16 Months Old Today

I am 16 months old today! I am half way to my 2nd birthday!


I am still 72 pounds but I am all muscle. Mom says I am so smart. Since we have moved to our new house I get to stay out all the time now. I haven't been in my kennel in a long, long time.  I have met a lot of mom's friends and I don't jump up on people any more. I am learning to control myself much better. Mom says that we are going to have company soon and then we will have  2 little kids here. One is my nephew, Tucker, and he is 4 1/2 years old, so we can play together. Mom is going to buy me a bigger pool so there will be room for both of us. The other one is my 8 months old niece and so she won't be much fun to play with. They will be at our house for a whole week! I know I have to be on my best behavior because I have to be extra gentle with little kids.
This is Tucker


Note from Mom: I can't believe he is already 1 1/2 years old! He is so much more mature. I am so glad that he finally got him jumping under control. He doesn't realize how much strength he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!