Tuesday, September 8, 2015

19 Months Old Today


Another month sneaked up on me and I am getting closer and closer to 2 years old! Mom and Dad don't like it one bit. They won't be to stay a baby.
My dad put on a storm door so now we can leave the back door open. He did that just for me. Mom thinks he did it for her, but I don't think so!



Note from Mom:
He still weighs the same - sometimes he looks so big to me but other times he looks small.
He loves playing frisbee now. If you say "go get your ball" he will usually still pick up the frisbee, instead. He loves chasing the birds and squirrels out of the backyard - which I would prefer he didn't. He loves looking out the backdoor now that we have a storm door on. He is so sweet and we just love him more each day. I can't imagine our life without him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!