Monday, February 8, 2016

2 Years Old Today!

Today is my birthday! I am now 2 years old. My mom made me pupcakes and I got to eat 2 of them. I also got 2 toys. One is a Kong toy that you can put treats in and the other one is a toy that mom put peanut butter in. I love peanut butter.

I am 77 pounds
I love to play frisbee.
I still like to sleep a lot and my favorite place is mom's recliner.
I like to lay in the sunshine.
I love peanut butter.


Here are some pictures from my birthday.



Note from Mom: I can't believe he is already 2 years old. He is still such a big baby. I laugh when people say how intimidating he looks because he is really such a pushover. Of course he does have a pretty ferocious bark. I am so glad he liked the pupcakes. I found the mix on ebay and it is pretty much your standard cake mix except of course for dogs. There are several flavors to choose from but since Opie loves peanut butter so much, I went with that. It includes a yogurt based frosting. I added a heart shape treat just for extra cuteness. The box says you can keep them up to 5 days in the fridge or you can freeze them. Of course he could eat them all in a day - but we are going to limit it to 2 a day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!