Monday, June 9, 2014

Car Rides

Even though I like to ride in the car - I am not always very excited about getting into the car. I can't jump up by myself yet. Mom and Dad have a SUV. Mom bought a nice seat cover especially for me. I ride much nicer now.

Note from Mom: It has been a long time since I have had a puppy so some things I am still trying to get used to. When we are ready to go some where, I was used to my dog getting excited and couldn't wait to get in the car. Opie runs! lol the opposite direction. I have to just pick him up and put him in the car. I am hoping that when we start our daily walks and he has to go out the door with a leash that he will see that it is a good thing to go. I LOVE the seat cover. It is the same color as the seats and made from soft washable fabric that is also water resistant. 

UPDATE: he has gotten much better. Getting a haness for the leash instead of using his collar makes all the difference. He doesn't run any more and likes to go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!