Monday, June 2, 2014

My 2nd Vet Visit at Banfield



I had my 2nd visit to see Dr. Vet at Banfield Pet Hospital. They are so nice there. I love how they fuss over me. They give me lots of treats! 

They said I am perfect - so muscular - great build. I was pretty hyper when they tried to weigh me and it went all the way to 30 pounds and that is what they put in my chart  but before I left mom put me back on the scales and I sat calmly and I was 26 pounds. I am heavy! Mom says so all the time.



Note from Mom:
He is super heavy. I wasn't too surprised at 30 pounds but I am guessing 26 is more accurate since he was sitting still at that time. We have his neuter surgery scheduled for June 23rd. He will have to be there at 7 a.m. I am so ready to get it over with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!