Monday, June 9, 2014

Mom's Home For The Summer

I am sooo excited! My mom is home for the summer. Oh, we have BIG BIG plans. I am going to learn to swim in the pool. I am going to go on car rides and walks around the neighborhood. I am going to just be happy that my mom is home with me. 
I think she is happy, too.



Note from Mom: I am happy especially to be able to work on all his training on a daily and scheduled basis. I hope to start walking him early in the mornings before it gets too hot. We are going to start with walking to the end of the block and back and hopefully we will be walking all around the neighborhood without any problems before long. My mom and granddaughter will be here in July so he will be happy to have her to play with. (she is 7) My daughter and her family will be here in July, as well - and they have a 3 year old boy and a foster boy who will be about 20 months at that time. I don't know how that will work out. It is going to be a little harder controlling him around 2 little boys. I guess we will see when the time comes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!