Friday, March 27, 2015

We Found A House

My mom and dad found our new house! We get to move in next month and I am so excited because I am going to have a great big back yard! Mom and Dad are really excited, too. Mom says I am going to have to learn to go up and down stairs because our bedroom will be upstairs. That is OK - I think I can do it. Dad says it will be good exercise for me, too. He is going to set up some fun things for me to do in the backyard. I can't wait.


Note from Mom: The search is over! I am so glad. The good news is - the day we put our house on the market - we had 2 great offers! One being cash - and that is the one we went with. The other was actually $2200 over our asking price, but cash always sounds better! 
We were afraid we were not going to get the house we made the offer on, because we had already lost out on several - houses are selling super fast - so we offered $11,000 over the asking price and they still took 5 days to decide! We know they had multiple offers. I am just happy that they chose us!
Here is a few pictures of the beautiful house we are about to call home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!