Saturday, October 25, 2014

Party Time!




I went to my first dress up party. My mom made me into a Beanie Baby Love Puppy! We went to Petsmart and paraded around the store and had treats and got our pictures made. It was a lot of fun. Even some of the parents with kids wanted to take pictures of me with their kids. Mom and dad thought that was cool.

Note from Mom: such an easy costume. I thought about the kisses but my daughter came up with the beanie baby idea. I think that made for a great costume and he didn't mind it at all. It only cost 99 cents for the red lipstick. We are still airing for our photo tobe sent via email.  



2 comments:

  1. It turned out really cute! Did you actually kiss him to get the kiss marks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! lol I bought bright red lipstick for 99 cents.

    ReplyDelete

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!