Thursday, October 30, 2014

Back At The Pet Resort

My mom made me take a break from the Pet Resort because I got hurt the last time I was there. I was playing with a Golden Retriever and things got a little out of hand so I ended up with some puncture wounds to my head and a sprained backleg. Mom and dad were not happy. 

BUT I went back yesterday and had a blast! They told mom that I was very good and that they were careful not to let any of the playing get too rough. I still had a couple of scratches on my belly but I get those at the dog park so she wasn't too upset about those.

I was really dirty when I got home so I had to take a bath and I was just worn out!


Note from Mom: I am so glad I can take him back again. I know he loves it there and I am sure they love him, too. I just wanted to make sure that he was watched more closely and that when ever the rough play gets too intense that they are removed from one another for a cool down.

He was ready for his bed after his bath but came alive again after Brad got home. We went for a walk about 8 p.m. to get rid of some left over energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!