Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Yummies For My Tummy

My mom wants me to have nice skin and a pretty coat. She makes up a concoction that is really yummy! I don't have rashes like I did before! 
She puts apple cider vinegar in my water, too. It is supposed to have a lot of good things in it. It is all yummy to me. 
I used to have tummy troubles but not any more. Mom finally found a good grainfree dog food for me that doesn't make me feel bad.  It is tiny bites and I really like it. 

Note from Mom:

The "concoction" :
1/3 cup plain yogurt
1 T. coconut oil
1 T. peanut butter 
1 tiny scoop of probiotics (scoop comes with the jar)

It really seems to be helping him a lot. He used to get rashes under his arms really bad and they have completely disappeared. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!