Monday, November 17, 2014

Lila, My New Girlfriend





This is Lila. She is my girlfriend. She is a lot of fun to play with. She is fast (way faster than me!) and she likes to play in the sandbox with me. My mom says she is a Ridgeback mix, but I think she is just beautiful. I wish we could meet at the dogpark every single day. Her mom and dad are college students and really nice. 



Note from Mom: Lila is very sweet. She is such a fast runner - I think she is part greyhound, too. Opie can't keep up with her. He has to rest and she will just play bite all around him while he is resting - just like a female taking advantage of their guy...LOL
Her parents are young 20 somethings and very good with her. You can tell they spend a lot of time with her and want to make sure she gets plenty of exercise since they live in an apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!