Monday, November 10, 2014

9 Months Old!

I had my 9 month birthday yesterday and we spent some time at the park. My daddy got me a new toy and I only get to play with it with him. 
I still weigh 63 pounds. I haven't gained any weight in awhile. Mom says I will probably have a growth spurt soon. I keep hearing mom and dad say they hope I don't get any bigger, but I can't control that! 
I played with a pit bull puppy yesterday that was the same size as me. He kept biting my ear and mom didn't like that. He didn't hurt me, but she still worries. We played in the sandbox and that is my favorite thing. 





*Note from Mom: He has been 63 pounds for a few weeks now. I don't think he is finished growing but he could be. They usually grown in height up to 10 months and then start packing on the muscle. He already is very toned and his muscles are defined. We are fine with whatever size he gets but 63 pounds is a very good weight and size. 

**The new toy is a Kong tug toy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!