Thursday, January 8, 2015

11 Months Old Today

I think my mom is getting pretty excited about my upcoming birthday in February. I will be one year old soon. I know I will get some good presents.

I am in my advanced training classes now. I have had 2 classes so far. This will be my 3rd diploma! My mom frames them and puts them on the wall.


I weigh 69 pounds
I love yogurt, V8 Juice, peanut butter and pretty much all treats. My newest tricks are crawl, leave it (treat on paw) wave. 
I hope I get a birthday cake!

Note from Mom: it is hard to believe he is already 11 months old. He is still such a baby to me. Actually large breeds are considered puppies until they are 2 - 3 years old, depending on the breed. They continue to grow to about 2 years. I don't think Opie will get a whole lot bigger. I am still thinking maybe he will top out at 75 pounds which is fine with us. We can handle him with no problem at this size. He can still knock me down when he is excited and I have to really watch him around kids. He has knocked several down. So far we have been very lucky as the parents have been nice about it. I try to warn them when we go any where there are small kids - he just loves them so much and wants to play with them. He doesn't know his own strength.

I will be making Opie's cake myself - it will be my first one and if it turns out like I am hoping, I may try my hand at selling them upon request! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!