Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Doggy Wash

We went to the park this weekend and I found the mud holes right away. I just love to take mud baths! Mom and dad were not thrilled but they let me run and jump and roll in them anyway. 
But afterwards mom and dad did something they have never done before. They took me to a doggy wash! I did not care for it at all! Even though the sun was shining and it was nice and warm, I nearly froze to death! That big ole stainless steel tub was so cold. It was the longest 3 minutes of my life!

Note from mom: I LOVE the doggy wash! He was head to toe mud and it was so much easier than the tub at home. For $2 - it works just like the car wash. A nice big tub with a ramp - a place to hook your dog so that can't fall or jump out and several options on the dial. Rinse, shampoo, conditioner, flea & tick (we didn't do that one) blow dry. The nozzle is a nice size and doesn't come out too harsh. I am not sure if Opie was shivering from cold or fear. It only lasts 3 minutes so you have to work pretty quickly. 

In the summer time we use the wading pool for baths but I am glad to have another option besides the bathtub. 

Not so sure he thinks the mud baths are worth it now. 
No mud pictures or bath pictures. I thought Brad was taking pics at the park and he only took one from far away. We had to hurry with the bath and didn't get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!