Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Very First Christmas

Christmas 2014. My first Christmas. 


My stocking was full of goodies to eat.

I got a new collar.

A new game.

I love Christmas.


Note from Mom: This was our first Christmas to celebrate at home. We always go to Arkansas for Christmas and this year we went the weekend before so we were actually home on the actual day to celebrate with Opie. Usually we do our gifts before we even to go Arkansas and we have never done stockings for one another - I only do them for all the grandangels. This year started a new tradition. Stockings for the 3 of us and Brad and I always get each other 5 gifts - this year  2 had to fit in the stockings. I got a beautiful diamond necklace and perfume in mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!