Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bull Headed

Mom says she had a "What Have We Done?" moment - this morning. I woke up at 4:15 because I heard dad up, but no one came in to see me even tho I tried to tell them I needed to go out. Mom got up at 5:15 and when she came in to get me to go outside to potty - she didn't notice that I had already wet on my towel. So when we went outside I didn't have to go any more. She figured that out after standing outside in the wet grass waiting on me. Then when we we back inside to play I didn't want to play her games, I wanted to do my own thing. I didn't want to sit, lay down or anything else. I didn't even want to go to her when she called me. I wanted to explore! Everything looked more fun than my own toys. Mom finally just took me back outside and let me explore out there until I did finally potty again and then when we went back inside she put me to bed while she got ready for work.  I was very quiet and calm then and when she came back after getting ready and took me out again I was back to being my sweet little self again. She loves me. :-)



Note from Mom: OMGosh - yes! He isn't quite telling the whole story. He was pitiful! Being very defiant, bull headed and just acting so hyper! I guess he got himself totally worked up after wetting in his crate on the towel. I know we are going to have our moments of being temperamental and testing his boundaries. Even so, after 1 full week with us, he is still doing amazingly well. I shouldn't complain. Yes, I do love him. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!