Friday, May 23, 2014

My First Dog Park Visit



 I made new friends at the Dog Park!! There is this one girl, she is a Bichon - and she is really cute, but she didn't like the way I played at first. She was a little timid, but she came around. She is quite a bit older than me, though, so guess she was too sophisticated to play rough. Her mom guarded her like crazy, she must have thought I was going to hurt her, but I promise I didn't.
The other little guy was nice. We are about the same size but he is fully grown. His mom says he is a "rescue". 

I can't wait to get big enough to go in the big dog park. Right now mom says I have to stay in the little dog park because I don't listen to her well enough. 

Note from Mom: The little dog side is small enough that he can't get too far away from me and so far there have only been a couple of dogs when we go. The bigger dog side is huge and there are always a lot of dogs there.  On this particular day there were Boxers, Pit Mix, Great Danes and even a Bull Terrier. There were quite a few that were no bigger than Opie, but they were older. I think we need obedience training before attempting to go to the bigger side.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!