Friday, May 16, 2014

WHOL-LY COW!

Mom found this great chew that I just love. I have been chewing on the same one for 3 days now and I haven't made a dent in it. It is a natural beef shin bone with cheese flavoring. They help control tartar and keep will help keep my gums healthy as my baby teeth come out and my big teeth come in.





Note from Mom: It is made by Vo-Toys and made in the USA. They cost around $6 but I got these at an outlet so I only paid $3. He literally does not even have a tooth mark in it yet. He has gnawed on that thing like crazy and still fully intact. Keeps him busy and I don't feel like it can harm him letting him have it in his crate. It is quite large so no danger of him getting it hung up in his mouth at this point. I am sure as he grows he will eventually do major damage to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puppy Kisses for all who comment!